With our people being our most valuable resource, we believe that an effective training program is a valuable investment in our team. Our mission is to ensure that all employees have the knowledge and training required to perform their role in a safe and proficient manner to industry standards.
All employees undergo an extensive induction process and verification of all competencies before operating in the field.
We encourage our people, at all levels of the organisation, to be actively involved in the implementation of key strategies for the success of our company. These include:
- To respect all employees, clients, suppliers and subcontractors and to show consideration for individual rights and beliefs.
- To foster good relations between employees and management through open communication at all levels of the company and to treat all employees equally.
- To establish appropriate objectives and standards for all jobs.
- To provide career guidance and support employee progress.
- To provide training and staff development opportunities, encourage internal promotions and provide continuity of employment where possible.
- To maintain and encourage open and honest lines of communication between all employees. Be prepared to listen to industrial relations issues and take responsible and reasonable approaches.
- To be a caring employer that supports all employees in a practical and reasonable manner.
- To measure our performance on a regular basis as part of our continuous improvement programme.